Hyafilia Petit Plus Lidocaine (1 x 1ml)

Hyafilia Petit Plus Lidocaine (1 x 1ml)


from 5 pcs.from 15 pcs.from 30 pcs.

HyaFilia Petit with Lidocaine Plus is a high-quality dermal filler created by world-renown company CHA Meditech. This new-generation cosmetic rejuvenation product is capable of immediately correcting superficial wrinkles with a simple injection procedure. Thanks to its improved formula, this non-surgical anti-aging treatment does not cause pain or discomfort to patients. This product, which can be ordered via Dermal Cosmetics, is based on non-animal Hyaluronic Acid (20mg/ml) which is gradually dissolved in the human body.

Items are shipped out in hours after the payment is cleared
up to 48 hours, excluding non-business days


    SKU: 20508 Categories: ,


    Quality dermal filler with a unique structure

    The modern aesthetics medical market is filled with professional-grade HA filler injections but HyaFilia Petit with Lidocaine is special in its own right because it has a carefully designed hybrid structure. About 85% of this purified implant gel is made up of stabilized Hyaluronic Acid and the rest 15% consists of non-stabilized HA. Because of its improved formula, this inexpensive beauty filler has the qualities and properties of both mono- and biphasic anti-wrinkle fillers:

    • Easy to inject and to control
    • Delivers natural-looking anti-wrinkle results
    • Offers long-lasting skin rejuvenation effects
    • Greater gel resilience
    • Reduced risk of migration

    This trusted HA filler quickly reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles and lines for a period of up to 1 year. It can be safely injected in the superficial dermis without leading to adverse effects or unwanted results.

    HyaFilia Petit with Lidocaine Plus is optimized for a pain-free treatment experience

    CHA Meditech has improved its best-selling dermal filler by adding local anesthetic Lidocaine to its composition. That effectively makes anti-aging treatments with this product painless, giving patients more comfort during each injection session. Lidocaine-infused filler injections are also known for being less likely to cause swelling, bruising, redness and other side effects.

    Get the authentic HyaFilia Petit with Lidocaine Plus at an exclusive price from Dermal Cosmetics’ online store.

    Additional information

    Weight 0.050 kg