- Concentration of Hyaluronic Acid: 15mg/ml
- Target treatment areas: Face, décolleté, neck
- In the box: 1x 2ml prefilled single-use syringe, 32G ½ needle
- Depth of injection: Superficial or epidermal to mid dermis
What makes Aquashine different?
On first glance, Aquashine may sound like just one of the many innovative HA-based fillers available on the market today. In reality, however, this is a one-of-a-kind product for several different reasons:
- It has a special cosmetic rejuvenation complex
- It does more than correct wrinkles
- It was created through a new generation of biomimetic peptide technology
- It is a mixture of cross-linked and free HA mixed with peptides
The unique skin rejuvenation formula of this effective soft-tissue filler injection includes an impressive cocktail of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, coenzymes, and peptides. That is why it can be viewed as a part dermal filler, part mesotherapy product that can remove lines and wrinkles, as well as to give the skin a more youthful appearance by improving its elasticity, moisturizing it and boosting microcirculation in the soft tissue.
Blame it on the peptides
The key component of the exquisite Hyaluronic Acid filler Aquashine is its incredible range of peptides. Thanks to them, the filler gel in this product has greater viscoelasticity and longevity than the average. For patients, that translates into a more durable and natural-looking cosmetic rejuvenation treatment.