AestheFill is a versatile PDLLA filler suitable for usage and correction of:
- Lipodystrophy in the areas of face, neck, decollete and hands
- Restoration of skin depressions in the face, including: sunken cheeks, temples, the nasolacrimal groove
- Removal of deep and pronounces wrinkles in the corners of the eyes, around the mouth, nasolabial and pre-maxillary folds / furrows
- Treatment of Atrophic or postoperative scars
- Treatment of facial feature asymmetry (due to loss of volume) and improvement of the facial contour
A major advantage of the AestheFill is that once injected, it doesn’t migrate to neighboring tissue areas. Once in the specified dermis layer, the poly-D L-lactic acid acid molecules will remain firmly there, maintaining the skin volume in the area of injection. It’s worth noting that the AestheFill is perfectly safe and over time the PDLLA will be gradually excreted from the body.
The procedure of applying AestheFill includes, normally, using a single vial of product mixed with 10ml of injectable saline. This amount of preparation allows for wrinkle removal in two or three zones. The treatment itself, is virtually painless and does not require patient downtime. Post-treatment effects can be observed gradually over the span of two months, after the procedure is completed.